I use Microsoft Office Power Point to do this task. Firstly, i make a new slide and I search Lady Gaga image using Google images search. After I got the picture that similar with the picture in the original advertisement, I copied it out and pasted it to the slide. After that, I started to insert up neccessary shapes and text into the slide.
Firstly, I insert up the alphabet G and then the word " GALAXIE ". Then, I insert up a red oval shape and I insert text into it. After that, I insert word art into the slide. I insert words such as " GOING GAGA OVER LADY GAGA " and the others word that contains in the original advertisement.
After I completed the slide, I save it as type JPEG. I did not use any help tools. I also did not got help from friends. I just try to do it by myself although doing this reproduce advertisement is something new for me.
Frankly, I am not a good typist or designer and I also not good in computer. I give 6 to myself. Although that, I will try my very best to improve my computer skills and I hope this course can help me with it.
Firstly, I insert up the alphabet G and then the word " GALAXIE ". Then, I insert up a red oval shape and I insert text into it. After that, I insert word art into the slide. I insert words such as " GOING GAGA OVER LADY GAGA " and the others word that contains in the original advertisement.
After I completed the slide, I save it as type JPEG. I did not use any help tools. I also did not got help from friends. I just try to do it by myself although doing this reproduce advertisement is something new for me.
Frankly, I am not a good typist or designer and I also not good in computer. I give 6 to myself. Although that, I will try my very best to improve my computer skills and I hope this course can help me with it.


No comments:
Post a Comment